Articles on: MY ACCOUNT
This article is also available in:

How do I change my business registration details?

If your business details on the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register (RCCM) have changed, the Primary Owner should notify us as soon as possible.

Please write to us via the blue chat button on the bottom right corner of the screen with the details of the change (new business address, new contact number, change in the statutes, new beneficiary owners, new management, etc) as well as the accompanying documents.

We will verify these details and update your account accordingly.

Updated on: 01/07/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!